Reappointment of An Audit Committee
September 15, 2005
The Stock Exchange of Thailand
62 Ratchadapisek Road,
Klongtoei, Bangkok 10110
Re. : Reappointment of An Audit Committee
Amata Corporation Public Company Limited wishes to inform the resolution
of the Board of Directors at the meeting No. 4/2005 held on September 15,
2005 to appoint the same Audit Committee to resume their positions for
another term. The details are as follows :-
1. Name of the Member of Audit Committee :
Chairman of the Audit Committee : Mr. Wikrom Soukavanitch
Member of the Audit Committee : Mr. Noppun Muangkote
Member of the Audit Committee : Dr. Somchet Thinaphong
Secretary of the Audit Committee : Mrs. Varaporn Vatcharanukroh
2. The Audit Committee of the Company has the scope of duties and
responsibilities and shall report to the Company's board of directors
as follows :
(1) Oversee the reporting process and the disclosure of the financial
information that it should be correct, sufficient and accurate.
(2) Ensure that the Company has adequate and effective internal control
(3) Ensure that the Company follows all the relevant regulations and laws.
(4) Consider the appointment and remuneration of auditor
(5) Ensure that the Company disclose the sufficient and correct information
on related or conflict of interest transaction.
(6) Review and prepare the information which must be signed by the Chairman
of Audit Committee to disclosed in the annual report.
(7) Consider and review other matters as specified by the Board of Directors.
3. Terms for holding office :
3.1 Chairman of the Audit Committee : 3 years
3.2 Member of the Audit Committee : 3 years
For your information.
AMATA CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED