Investment&IndirectInvestment in Hospital inside AmataNakorn

BackNov 10, 2006


November 10th, 2006

The Stock Exchange of Thailand
62 Ratchadapisek Road,
Klongtoei, Bangkok 10110

Dear Sir,
Re. : Announcement of Investment & Indirect Investment via Associated Company in Hospital inside Amata Nakorn

          Amata Corporation Public Company Limited wishes to inform the resolution of the Board of Directors at the meeting No. 5/2006 held on November 10th, 2006. The meeting approved an investment and indirect investment via associated company, 25% owned by Amata Corporation PCL., to establish fully function hospital inside Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate. The details are as follows:-

1.The date on which set up the Company:Within 4th Quarter of 2006

2.The company name:Vibharam (Amata Nakorn) Hospital Co., Ltd.

3.The nature of its business:Operating fully function 100 bed hospital, including physical check-up service, consultation and safety + health training, especially on Occupational health

4.Registered capital:Baht 100 Million

5.Paid-up capital:Baht 100 Million

6.Par value:Baht 10 per share

7.Proportion of securities via Direct Investment:20%Proportion of securities via Associated company (Amata Health Service Co., Ltd.):1.25%Total Proportion of securities via Direct Investment and Indirect Investment:21.25%

8.Board of directors (8 members in total):6 Members from Vibharam Hospital Co., Ltd.2 Members from Amata Corporation PCL.1)Mr. Ruengchai Rujirapat2)Mrs. Chutamat Limprasert

9.ShareholdersName% of shares heldVibharam Hospital Co., Ltd.:75Amata Corporation PCL:20Amata Health Service Co., Ltd. :5

10.The benefit expected to be received:Upgrading Competitiveness of Core Product &Service:Dividend

11.The sources of funds:Partial income from selling land to Vibharam (Amata Nakorn) Hospital Co., Ltd. in order to provide fully function health care service. Normal practice has been employed in this transaction: pricing policy and so forth.For your information.


Yours sincerely,


Pol.Gen.Chavalit Yodmani